Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

We went to Greenville, Mississippi to Mimi and Pop's house for Easter. We got to see my sister and her family there as well! I took a billion pictures so brace yourself!

My mom's friend invited us to her church on Saturday morning to hunt Easter eggs, and the kids had a great time! This was Charlotte and Camille's first Easter egg hunt and they had very different approaches to it. Charlotte was very meticulous about it and was seriously concentrating on finding eggs...she ended up with a ton in her basket! Hayden was a pro and had a ton of eggs as well. Camille, however, enjoyed putting the egg in her basket, then taking it back out and "re-hiding" it on the ground! And once she discovered there was something inside, it was all over. She sat down and worked on getting the eggs open. And once she realized there was chocolate inside, she would scream "CHOCOLATE" every time she found an egg. Hysterical. And it was a hot day, the candy had all melted, so I'll just leave it to your imagination as to the mess it made! Charlotte ended up with 20 or more eggs in her basket, and Camille's grand total was like 4.
























Shelby watching her big bro and cousins hunt Easter eggs...


Easter morning












Getting ready for church Easter morning. Mimi made the bunny dresses!


Shelby in her Easter dress


Erica and Shelby


The Bartels family (LOVE the face on Hayden!)


Mimi and Charlotte


Mimi and Camille













Me and my girls




Coloring Easter eggs...






Easter Egg hunt #2 at Mimi and Pop's house










Travis and Camille


Me and Charlotte




Cousins hanging out...


Travis and Charlotte...perfectly in step!



Hayden and Shelby


Mimi and Shelby



Tickle monster! Hayden really got Charlotte laughing!




4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! They are just dolls!! It was so fun this year to actually see them participate in the festivities....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! Hilarious. I love the yellow dresses on all the Hargrove girls :) Or as James would say, "yeyo" - All of you look fabulous! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are adorable as always! You look great too by the way!! They look like they had a great time! How did they do coloring the eggs? I was too nervous my girls would be dyed all over to let them do it this year! I could see Finley with a blue face for a week and panicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, they pretty much just watched the egg coloring process...and I let them play with the Tinkerbell stickers that came in the kit! I feared for my mom's kitchen furniture!

    ReplyDelete