At Mother's Morning Out...their teacher sent me this picture...clearly they are more behaved at "school" than at home!

And I guess because this was practiced at school already, they were able to do the following at cousin Claire's 3rd Birthday party:


And, by the way, Happy Birthday Claire!


Anna has been sitting at a table like that at school since September! I still haven't figured out how they do it!
ReplyDeleteOur girls are so wanting to be done with highchairs and it's driving me nuts!! I am hoping if we get booster seats on our chairs it will satisfy them for awhile. They are just crazy monkeys in their Hchairs and there is LITTLE eating going on!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, really? There is NO way they would have been able to do this in September! They are just now figuring out they can't fling their plates off the table!!
ReplyDeleteCuz I'm the mama - I just converted our highchairs to boosters last night...worked out well the one time we've used them so far! My girls are fighting highchairs in restaurants big time!
Way to go girls! Remember when the girls were tiny and Hayden threw one of his biggest fits yet not wanting to get in the highchair at that restaurant? Shortly after that he insisted on sitting in regular chairs at home..although we finally got him to settle for a booster seat at restaurants. Definitely much harder when they aren't strapped down! Oh and there's something magical about peer pressure at school, huh? This will come in handy during potty training:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome. James would have been under the table in a matter of minutes :) Such well-behaved young ladies!
ReplyDelete