Camille looking at Charlotte, thinking "well, I guess if she's ok with this..."
Camille, testing out Santa's beard, just to make sure he's the real deal...
Charlotte later went back all on her own...this girl loves Santa!
Come on, Santa, you are coming home with me!
Trying out Travis's office chair...
On another note, we are now on our 2nd Christmas tree. Our first one never drank any water and was dead as a doorknob after a week...it was looking pitiful but I had decided I was NOT taking the ornaments down and redecorating a new one. However, when Travis plugged the lights in this evening and I went running "nooooo" (I was envisioning the thing going up in flames), he decided we should probably get a new one. So, we now have a 2nd tree, which we only had to pay half-price for, so that's good. Here's all the ornaments in transition from one tree to the other...


Impressive! We went to see Santa at the mall last night and ended up with a family photo with Santa because there was no way Anna was going to get close to him on her own. I guess that's progress from last time though. She didn't want anything to do with him even though I was right there with her. I guess that's one of the benefits of twins: they never have to do anything all by themselves!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious!! Good job, mama!! Great pics and I loved how they warmed up to him!! Good memories!
ReplyDelete