Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here Comes Santa Clause!

The girls saw Santa twice this weekend! Camille was not really a fan either time. Not sure if it was Santa himself, or the fact that she's getting molars and has been in pretty much a foul mood all weekend!

The girls also found their Christmas present from Santa...not sure they actually realized that they stumbled upon it, though! Next year I'll definitely have to find a better hiding spot! (Yes, that's my closet and yes I need to straighten it up!)




Breakfast with Santa...I don't have any actual pictures with Santa since there was a photographer...those should be interesting proofs!




See, it wasn't just Santa that made her unhappy. She didn't even want to sit in front of the pretty Christmas tree!


When mean mama makes you sit on a big ole jolly red scary guy's lap, a balloon makes it all better...






Santa also makes an appearance at our neighborhood gatehouse...he rides in on a fire engine!



Charlotte thought Santa was awesome...


Camille was not a fan...


A happier Camille...


Charlotte with Travis...


We also took pictures of the girls for our Christmas cards...this took 3 different attempts on 3 different days to get a few good ones!







Here's hoping Camille gets in a better "Santa" frame of mind by Friday, when Santa makes an appearance at Travis' office party.

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute playing in your closet! Ben has also found a couple of Christmas presents. I guess those will have to be from mom and dad! I love the Auburn hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they enjoy playing with used shoes :) Maybe you could just give them a few pair for Christmas...Travis might like that cost-saving idea! Tell Travis I said happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. I love Camille's red nose after her crying episode with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the auburn hats too,and all the pictures! They are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete