Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Christmas Dinner

Travis and the girls with his dad and grandmother...


Meeting jolly St. Nick for the 4th time this season...I will have no shortage of Santa pictures this year! I promise to post the first attempt with Santa as soon as we get it from the photographer...I really hope he was able to capture Camille screaming and crying "nooooooo"! As much as I love these "good" shots with Santa, I think the "crying kid" photos with Santa are hysterical.





Camille putting an ornament on the tree...


Charlotte putting an ornament on the tree...


Charlotte with Graham


Kim and Claire



Wait a minute? Is Camille warming up to Santa Clause?



She was being a tease...she'd walk right up to him then as soon as he reached out, she'd turn back around to Daddy...so funny. She did this several times before making an actual approach.





First time in Santa's lap of her own free will!


Charlotte saw her sister in Santa's lap and wanted in on the action. Here's Camille in Santa's lap and Charlotte giving Santa a hug.



Tired after chasing her cousins all around, trying her best to keep up with them.


P.S. As much as I want to change this blog and the main blog picture above to something Christmas-y...I am not changing the photo of the girls in their Auburn gear until Auburn wins the BCS National Championship on Jan. 10th! War Eagle!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun how clearly Charlotte delights in Santa. Glad Camille is starting to warm up too :)

    ReplyDelete