For the past two nights, after putting the girls down for bed, we've heard Charlotte making all sorts of noise ... we go in to check on her and have found this:

Apparently she has learned how to (halfway) undress herself. Not sure what she has against her shirt, but this is what she did two nights in a row. Crazy kid!
And here are pictures of the girls with the baby dolls that they got from Aunt E on their birthday!

Cute PJs! Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteBen still hasn't ever taken his shirt off -- his pants and diaper, yes. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, Target! I love them because they come with two coordinating sets...perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I was wondering when the diaper starts coming off! I would think that would be more likely than the shirt...taking the shirt off seems random but that's what she does!
I'm so glad they like their dolls!! They're getting so big!
ReplyDelete