Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

1 year old measurements

The girls went to the doctor today, a week or two behind schedule, and they were actually very friendly to the doctor...however, they were not at ALL happy about the FOUR, yes four, shots they had to get. They got all their vaccinations, plus the flu shot, plus a finger prick to check their iron levels. Poor kiddos. But they are really growing well!!

Charlotte: 20 lb 3 oz (26%) and 30 inches long (68%)
Camille: 19 lb 6 oz (16%) and 30 inches long (68%)

I could have sworn Camille was taller, and when the doctor picked her up, he thought she was longer too...so he remeasured her himself...nope, they are the same height! Camille's feet are already a half size bigger than Charlotte's though, so they are in different shoe sizes! And Charlotte took back over the "bigger" status in weight, but they are very close!

Now, we just need them to walk!

2 comments:

  1. I am dreading this one year appt. We have our's in a few weeks...behind schedule, too!! :) We are always guessing who is taller, etc. It's kind of fun. I know they are going to melt it down with the shots. We have to get 5 for some reason. Grrrr. Not fun. Glad you survived!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new photo at the top of the blog...it looks like they're intently watching a football game or something.

    ReplyDelete