I love the cute leggings! I have some little baby legs for baby Mitchell i'm excited about trying out!
Elizabeth, I love the leg warmers! Definitely a throwback to the 80s but they are great for skirts in the winter and better than tights because you don't have to take them off for diaper changes!!
Oooh, I didn't even think about the fact that they would make diaper changes much easier!
So cute!!! And their hair is getting long! I have one pair of baby legs for shelby and I can't wait to put them on her. Elizabeth, how are you doing??
I love the cute leggings! I have some little baby legs for baby Mitchell i'm excited about trying out!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I love the leg warmers! Definitely a throwback to the 80s but they are great for skirts in the winter and better than tights because you don't have to take them off for diaper changes!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I didn't even think about the fact that they would make diaper changes much easier!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! And their hair is getting long! I have one pair of baby legs for shelby and I can't wait to put them on her. Elizabeth, how are you doing??
ReplyDelete