Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

The Pumpkin Patch!





















Trick or Treating with Cousin Claire a/k/a Snow White!


Monkey See and Monkey Do!










Monkey Fight!


Claire trying to break up the monkey fight...



Candy in both hands!


Tastes great even with the wrapper on!


Hope everyone had a great Halloween! It has been really interesting around here. Camille has been taking about 5-6 steps in a row and I really hope to have some walkers here soon! Yesterday, she also clung to me in the church nursery, banged her head on my in-laws brick fireplace, broke a lightbulb from a nightlight, then threw a bunch of my nail polish in the toilet, then played in the toilet...of course this was 15 minutes AFTER she had just had a bath! I called my mom and asked if she wanted to come get her! :) I'm sure it'll be Charlotte's turn today. And this morning I forgot, for the first time, the girls' lunches for mom's morning out. I think this parenting thing might be getting harder instead of easier!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! It sounds like y'all had a fun Halloween! (And I feel you on Camille's shenanigans -- the more mobile they are . . . the more trouble they get into!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! Monkey See and Monkey Do - how CUTE! Are those Auburn pacis that y'all have? So adorable! You got some awesome family shots at the pumpkin patch. Oh, the toilet. Just wait until they can flush it :) Oh yes, and reach door handles! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree....I now LONG for the days of non-movement. What was I thinking?? It was so great to be able to "put" them somewhere and go and do something!! The girls look so cute for Halloween!! Hang in there, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete