Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Birthday Party






The Birthday Girls!








Eating the cake!





Opening the presents!















Birthday smooch from cousin Claire!


Friends and Family!










Trying out all the new toys!





(Travis tried this one out...didn't quite fit, though!)




All Partied Out!



Thank you to everyone who made this day so special!

5 comments:

  1. Hate that we live in different towns! Would have loved to celebrate with you! Where did you get all the cute personalized decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake and cupcakes look great! You did such a good job! And the girls look so cute! Did you make the banners or buy them on etsy? I want one for Ben's bday and they have some cute elmo ones on etsy, but they are expensive and I know I could make it myself . . . but can't decide if it's worth the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls, I wish we all lived in the same town too! So sad I miss Ben and Anna's bdays and y'all miss C&C's....oh well what can you do?? I got the decorations on etsy.com...and yes Elizabeth they are sooooo cute but yes expensive too....I spent too much, but then figured I made the cake and invites so I saved some money there. It would be very easy to make yourself (just time consuming!). My mom is intrigued and might try her hand at making them to sell. I had a cute Happy Birthday banner on the fireplace too that I guess I didn't get a picture of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I wasn't the only one with a ton of bday pics!! SO MUCH FUN!! Your girls look like they had a ball and your monkey decor was so cute!! Love the pink and green!!

    Hey .. I tagged you on my blog today. Check it out when you have time! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love all the decorations, where did you get their name banners? And their shirts with their names on them and their hats??! I love it all! Come do my girls party! Adorable pics too. They are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete