Oh my gosh .. I gave our girls pasta and red sauce last week and it was sooo messy. It was straight to the tub!! They loved it, though...which was great!! I told my hubby...I have to pick and choose when I feed them food like that. It has to be a day when we are not leaving the house! :-)
I know, I hate that it is so messy but they LOVE it. Especially those Chef Boyardee ravioli (you know, the can that claims to have a full serving of vegetables...but not sure I believe that!)...my husband wants me to rinse off the sauce before giving it to them but that sounds gross! They love this so much more than those Gerber pastas that just come in broth. But yes, I wish they wouldn't smear it ALL OVER their face.
Hi Trish! I ran across your blog today. What adorable girls you have! I have b/g twins a few months younger than yours. It looks like you have adjusted to life as a twin mama like a champ. Cute cute cute!
Oh my gosh .. I gave our girls pasta and red sauce last week and it was sooo messy. It was straight to the tub!! They loved it, though...which was great!! I told my hubby...I have to pick and choose when I feed them food like that. It has to be a day when we are not leaving the house! :-)
ReplyDeleteI know, I hate that it is so messy but they LOVE it. Especially those Chef Boyardee ravioli (you know, the can that claims to have a full serving of vegetables...but not sure I believe that!)...my husband wants me to rinse off the sauce before giving it to them but that sounds gross! They love this so much more than those Gerber pastas that just come in broth. But yes, I wish they wouldn't smear it ALL OVER their face.
ReplyDeletehaha! they look like good eaters!
ReplyDeleteI love the first pic of Charlotte...she has that look on her face like 'don't even think about taking my food'. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish!
ReplyDeleteI ran across your blog today. What adorable girls you have! I have b/g twins a few months younger than yours. It looks like you have adjusted to life as a twin mama like a champ.
Cute cute cute!
Hey Holly! We have officially made it through the first year! Whew! Also kinda sad, though! Birthday pictures to follow soon.
ReplyDelete