This is the picture on the invitation:
The girls are having a monkey-themed party, so I got their Halloween costumes early! I have to doctor the costumes up a little before Halloween, though, since they are going to be "monkey see" and "monkey do"!
After all was said and done, I think it would have been easier to have just bought invitations instead of try to make them. Oh well!
Also, at the mother's morning out today, the teachers said the girls need a kitchen for their birthday, since they apparently are constantly playing on the one they have there. Maybe we'll reserve that for their Christmas...the teachers also said that Charlotte hopped right on the sit and bounce zebra and started bouncing away! Aunt E has been saying for a while they need one of those...might have to look into it, but at least they can play on the one at mother's morning out everyday! If anyone has any other good gift ideas for 1 year olds, I'd love to hear them!


Great job on the invitations. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI knew Charlotte would be the one to go crazy on that bounce zebra! Before long she'll be standing with her feet on it like a trick cowgirl at a rodeo:)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! And so are their dresses in the pic above.
ReplyDeleteAnna loves her push and ride dinosaur that she got for her birthday. We also got her a little Fisher-Price kitchen set that she loves, so it might not be too early for that! (It's very small--nothing fancy!)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...can you believe we are upon the one year mark!! Your invites are so cute!! I am working on mine, too. Although I didn't make them. :( I am so excited for their party .... AND to celebrate that we (as parents) made it this far!!
ReplyDeleteI love the stairway pics too. We are in that same boat. At first Ms. R was the only curious one...but now she has recruited her sister. Ugh!!
Hope you guys are doing well.... and happy, happy party planning!!