Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The View from the Top

We have been gating off the stairs but recently I moved the gate upstairs when we were playing up there and forgot to move it back...which means when Travis was watching the girls that night, Charlotte disappeared and he found her halfway up the stairs! Sure enough, she can climb stairs like a champ...hasn't quite figured out how to get down, although I spent some time trying to show her how to scoot down on her bottom. Camille climbs the first step up to the platform and then looks all the way up and decides against the rest of the climb! I took some pictures...

Both girls on the stairs...


Camille taking a good look at how far up they go and deciding she's just fine hanging out at the first step...


Charlotte decided to go it alone...


Look Mom! I made it!


The view from the top...


And here is a video...only the first 10 seconds or so are interesting but I couldn't figure out how to shorten it! And despite the fact that I keep telling myself I am not going to talk on these videos, I apparently can't help myself...

2 comments:

  1. What is it about stairs that calls to toddlers?? Ben loves them too! I think Camille is looking more like you -- especially in the picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte's climbing in impressive, but I totally understand where Camille is coming from :)

    ReplyDelete