Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I finally created something from Pinterest!!

I love Pinterest, I pin pin pin anything and everything from home decor, to tons of recipes, then to counter all the food I pin tons of exercises/home videos, and finally so many cute craft ideas!  I have yet to really try or do many of them...I have attempted the occasional recipe but this is the first time I've done something crafty that turned out pretty cute!  Lest you think I came up with any of it myself, all the credit goes to Pinterest, and this twin mama whose blog I read here:  http://twintrialsandtriumphs.blogspot.com/2012/10/most-people-take-family-holiday-photo.html  She is always doing such cute things with her girls!

Anyway, I realized that I was trying to think back on the girls' halloween costumes each year, and didn't want to forget all of them in years to come. So making cute Halloween frames for each year (with the year written on the back) seemed like a great thing to try. I think they came out cute!



2009...Thing 1 and Thing 2.  This is the best picture I have.  The girls would have been a month and a half old.  Travis and I look soooo tired in this picture, and Charlotte is screaming her head off!

2010... Monkey See and Monkey Do.  The girls had a great time holding their Halloween buckets, but wouldn't let me get rid of the binkies.  And I had no good pictures of the front of their cute little monkey costumes!


2011...Alice in Wonderland and the Queen of Hearts.  They LOVED these costumes, I have no idea why they wouldn't actually smile for the camera!  They STILL play dress up with these costumes.

2012 ...can't wait to get pics of the girls in their costumes this year!

3 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic!!! I LOVE the candy corn one! That's mine for next year, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! The frames turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I joined pinterst and haven't been back - I have no idea what to do - I need a Trisha tutorial!

    ReplyDelete