Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fellow Bloggers, I need help!

I have been trying to download a picture for my header, and keep getting the error that I have no more space on my Web Picasa Album to upload any pictures.  I have no idea what this Picasa album is and although I've tried the help pages, I can't figure out how to get things deleted off of it.  Do I actually have to purchase more space in order to continue uploading to this blog?  I had no idea blogger had a limit.  Or do I start a new blog?  Anyone had this issue and know how to help?  I even deleted a few of my very early posts just to see if that would "clear" up enough room and it didn't work.  Any help is appreciated!!  Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I know of a couple of bloggers who've had this issue come up (although I haven't experienced it myself). I think if you delete from your account, in order to make more space, it actually deletes those pictures from your old blog posts. Both blogger friends I know chose to purchase more space...I think it's virtually unlimited, and very inexpensive (maybe $10 or less).

    If you'd like the addresses of the friends I'm referencing, drop me an email and I'll be glad to pass them along.

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Happened to me! I ran out of space, but I was able to clean out some albums that were non-blog related. If all of yours are in your blogger album, you cannot delete them, or they will vanish from your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened to me, too!! MandyE helped me too! I actually purchased space - I think it was $5. For the life of me I am not exactly sure how I did it. I will think about it some more and let you know. So frustrating tho, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I noticed a lot of non blog related photos in this mysterious Picasa album but couldn't get them to open so I could delete them...it was running some long script and my computer kept getting hung up. Will try again! And I couldn't navigate to any place that would allow me to see the purchasing more space options either! Gonna keep at it! Blogger was not my friend last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I purchased more space. $5/month but since this is my only "scrapbook" of the girls, I can't stop uploading photos!!

    ReplyDelete