Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gymnastics Pictures

The girls had their pictures taken at gymnastics the other day!


I love this picture of Charlotte, minus her Dora panties that are showing...oops!


I thought the photographer was going to go a little nuts trying to get them to both sit still long enough for this photo!

Camille was irritated at this point, and none too pleased to be sitting on this column thingy.  The photographer didn't know the trick of telling her NOT to sit on it, so that she would then of course get on it with a big ole' grin.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like that photog could use a few tips from Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh totally - we just got photos of the family done and the photographer was like oh James I don't think you can sit there and boom sitting and smiling :)

    ReplyDelete