It seems like we have been living at the beach lately! Except that we AREN'T living at the beach, so we are doing a lot of driving back and forth. Fortunately, the girls do really well in the car. Every time we are there, we have numerous conversations about how we need to move there. I think if I said okay, we'd be Florida residents tomorrow :) I'm thinking maybe after we retire, although Travis thinks when the girls are in high school would be a great time. We love the beach that much! Guess we'll see what happens. In the meantime, we will enjoy going as much as we can!
The girls have watched a Berenstein Bears show where Sister Bear plays soccer. Since then, they have been obsessed!
We really missed all our friends this Memorial Day! Usually, this is the weekend where we meet up with all our college buddies and their kiddos, but looming baby due dates and such kept us apart this year! We are hoping to reschedule for later in the summer! But as it happened, Travis had a high school buddy and his extended family who happened to be in town, complete with some nieces around the girls' age, so we got to hang with them one day.
These girls love to swim! It makes me so happy to see, and we can easily spend several hours at the pool. Which translates in to FANTASTIC sleepers at night! For all of us! It is exhausting to swim with these two! They've gotten some confidence in their swimming ability and now are not content to sit on the steps. And I've gotta say, as nightmarish as those first couple days of swim class were, I would do it over again in a heartbeat! I can't tell you how many comments we have gotten from a fascinated audience at how these girls are fearless in the water and swimming so well! The conversation usually starts with "How old are they?!" :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day, and a big THANK YOU to all the service men and women out there who protect and defend us! GOD BLESS YOU!!


So fun that ya'll can spend so much time at the beach! I'm glad the girls love it so much. I just bought Jackson a plastic pool, so I'm hoping he'll like the water like your girls do.
ReplyDelete