Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend


We spent Mother's Day weekend at the beach, and I am so thankful that the girls love going as much as we do!  It is one place that Travis can truly leave his work behind, and relax!  We had some stormy weather, but were still able to hit up the beach and the pool!












Me and my girls!


At our very favorite place, Dewey Destin's, for Mother's Day lunch!

Watching the boats in the harbor
And perhaps the best part of Mother's day?  I got to shop...without the kids!!  I actually got to try things on, take my time, and no navigating a ginormous stroller through the tiny aisles!  It was such a treat!  I seriously cannot think of the last time I went shopping without them.  And I actually bought some stuff for me, and not them!  (although I *might* have spent a little too much time in the Gymboree outlet and *might* not have come out empty handed :) )  I hope all our family and friends had a wonderful Mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip! Love the pictures of you and the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete