Camille was sitting here playing and Charlotte plopped herself down in the corner with her juice, just to hang out near her sister! This is progress around here!
Every night they crawl up into this chair in their room and we read stories. So nice that they will sit next to each other peacefully instead of fighting over my lap!
Charlotte and her shenanigans!
Sorry Camille, you are going to hate me for this when you are older, but I think this picture is too funny! She is NOT a fan of the vacuum cleaner when it is running! It reminded me of that line from an all time great movie, Mr. Mom, when he says "Your mom calls the vacuum cleaner 'Jaws'?"
And this is our new seating arrangment for meals...we converted the high chairs to booster seats and we can all sit at the table together!


Oh my. They are so cute. I love the last one with pony tails. So cute that they are playing well together. And I am thrilled that they love to read. Maybe it would be a good idea to get Camille a play vacuum for her birthday. :)
ReplyDelete