Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Stuff

What's new with Camille? TWO new teeth! She has cut both her bottom middle teeth, and they are razor sharp little suckers! Still hard to see in a photograph, though. These are her first teeth. Still none for Charlotte.


What's new with Charlotte? Well, her bouncy seat escapades are not new...but now she is practically escaping the bouncy seat WHILE strapped in. Now THAT takes talent!



She now grabs hold of the toy bar and does these gymnastic-like moves on them...then she dismantles the toy bar entirely.


She was not strapped in in these next photos because I wanted to see what she could do. She's quite masterful :)



Finally, we got new outfits made by Mimi!! Check out the cute matching ladybug bows, too!




6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Multiples and More! Our girls are only 4 days apart...September 16th was our birthdate. So fun to see babes so close in age. They are darling!!! I love your blog name, too. S o clever! I look forward to following you! Check us out if you want...

    http://www.20fingersand20toes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte's like 'I'm outta here!"- she will be crawling in no time! Have you tried coaxing her with a toy? Hayden would stare at it and rock on all fours for a little while:) Yay, new teeth, Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, get ready Trisha!!! Crawling is soon and a complete new stage begins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte is so agile! And Mimi is really good at this stuff. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady bug dresses and bows are so cute! You will have to tell me where you get cute girl stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, I have a feeling your mom will be using her sewing and smocking skills, being that this is her first grandaughter!! I have a good bow connection online I'll pass on!

    ReplyDelete