Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Dear Dad,

Thank you for:
1) giving us those extra spoonfuls of ice cream when you thought mom wasn't looking (P.S. I think she's on to you),
2) taking us jogging with you (even though it takes you twice as long to run while pushing the double stroller--we are heavy!),
3) always making us giggle when you loudly exclaim "oh dear God" when we have delivered an EXTRA dirty diaper for you to change,
4) not getting mad that we like to save those EXTRA dirty diapers just for you when you get home from work, and for having "uncontained" diaper explosions only on you (because your reactions are just too much fun),
5) wielding a baseball bat and preparing to do some damage to those mean dogs down the street that came after us once (although we are glad the conflict was resolved peacefully),
6) being the World's Greatest Dad of Twins (hey, we got you a t-shirt and everything!)

Love, Camille and Charlotte





And the only thing Travis requested for Father's Day...Dad's Rootbeer! (he remembered it from his Colorado days...little did he know that they don't sell this stuff east of the Mississippi...I had to do some internet shopping!)


At the beach for Father's Day...



Shopping...please excuse the mismatched stroller. We have two versions of this same stroller (one we leave at the beach) and we grabbed the wrong canopy! But hey, it worked!






Making our hand and foot prints with paint to frame for Dad's office:




We are now holding our own bottles:



We got new watermelon outfits made by Mimi!





Sitting on sister...


Camille is ticklish...

7 comments:

  1. Love the Worlds Greatest Dad tee. Did you have it made or find it online? I'd love to get one. Also - darling pics of the girls painting. Love that. When my girls starting holding their own bottles I seriously did the happy dance for about 24 hours straight!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great. I especially love the ones with paint all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the mama -- I got the t-shirt at cafepress.com. You can make your own but this is one they actually already had. They have tons of twin stuff, too!

    Mom -- I have a bunch of extra prints of the paint pictures so I'll send some your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some paint pictures too! I was about to say those are my favorite! Love the watermelon outfits- looks like the same pattern we were looking at for the seersucker fabric I got. AH, I remember when Hayden would lay back with his own bottle.. so nice!! ANd I can imagine with two it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paint pictures are adorable! And you have such cute outfits for your girls! (Makes me excited to do some shopping!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos at the beach. And the painting looks super fun. Glad ya'll had a good Father's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Trish...
    Didn't know how to contact you regarding your question about both my babes crawling now so hopefully you see this post. We don't use a play yard to contain them at this point. We have gates up and our house has somewhat of an open floorplan, so if I close off the bathroom and mudroom door they can't really get into too much. It's scary turning my back on one of them, but sometimes it's just what I have to do. I also often just change them both at the same time in the living area so I am with them. Not ideal, but it works!! Mobile babies brings a whole new world!!

    ReplyDelete