Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 Months Old!

Please excuse the drool and wet shirts...that's all they do these days. They go to the dr. on Tuesday so we will find out what they are weighing in at shortly.

The bear doesn't fit on the seat with them anymore... I have to stuff him in there!



And from a few weeks ago... a visit with their friend Anna!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks like Anna is saying, "Don't move!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...six months! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, I love how much better Anna is able to sit up...I can't wait until we get there....should be close...then no more slumped over pictures!!
    Stephanie,I know, time is flying...we'll have to get them to Memphis for you to see them before they are graduating high school :)

    ReplyDelete