Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

5 Months (and one week)

Girls were 5 months old last week and are doing good. They've each gained over a pound since their last check-up. We know this because unfortunately on Monday we had to go to the dr. since Camille had not been acting herself and was not sleeping well all weekend. Turns out she has an ear infection. Luckily the antibiotics seemed to help immediately and she has been sleeping her great 10 hours a night ever since. I have been sick as a dog with what some other moms at their mother's morning out told me was the rotovirus....HORRIBLE! I finally seem to have gotten rid of it 4 days later...so far the girls did not get it (I think they were probably just carriers of it, I think they get vaccinated for it anyway) and Travis hasn't caught it either. Whew. On the plus side, I think I lost 5 pounds. Since I was soooo sick and wasn't sure if I was contagious, I figured it was as good a time as any to retire the breast pump...I was seriously getting tired of that thing. Feels so good to be free!


3 comments:

  1. Charlotte is saying, "Oh my, posing with the bear again!" Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting so big! So cute! Sorry, you have been sick -- it is truly miserable taking care of a baby while sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Charlotte is totally making a toddler Trisha face in the first picture! You've got to scan some of your baby photos in! You sure Camille isn't going to have dark or hazel eyes? They are sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete