Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Charlotte was mad in the second one but Camille was posing so cute I had to include it.

The girls went to the dr. yesterday for their 6 month checkup and let me tell you, this was the first time they were NOT happy at ALL to be there, they didn't want a thing to do with the doctor and cried through the exam, and downright SCREAMED through the shots. Fun stuff. Doctor thinks perhaps we have a little stranger anxiety going on, and also I think it didn't help that they hadn't napped and that the whole appt. took hours since the office was so backed up. But, they are both growing well...Camille is 15 lbs exactly and Charlotte is 14 lb, 9 oz. Both are 25 inches long. This puts them around the 25% for weight and height. I was given the green light to start Stage 2 foods, and they hopefully will sit unsupported this month as well. Camille can do the tripod sit, supporting herself on her arm while leaning forward. She also desperately wants to feed herself and can hold her own bottle, just can't figure out how to tip it up!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, poor mom at the doctor's office! I'm sure the long wait didn't help at all, and I'm 31 and hate shots so....anyway, Happy St. Patty's day! Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, add to that the fact Travis was suppose to meet us there but got hung up in an emergency meeting and came running in (literally, he had several nurses laughing as they saw him run across the parking lot) right as we were packing up to leave...girls were still screaming at the top of their lungs so he felt really bad! They stopped crying the minute they realized we were leaving :)

    ReplyDelete