Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Making rude, inappropriate noises...

The other day I had Charlotte on the changing table and was trying to get her to mimic me...I stuck my tongue out and made the pllmmfftt sound and she had me cracking up when she did it back. Now she does it non-stop. I had them in the stroller in Target the other day and she was making the noise every 5 seconds as we were walking down the aisles...luckily people that heard thought it was as funny as I do. I probably should regret teaching her this but it is just too hysterical and it gets me laughing every time. (except when she does it when I'm trying to feed her and she sprays food all over everything!) So far, Camille has been far too polite and dignified for me to get her to stoop to this level! I finally got a video of Charlotte doing this, she gets less active in front of the camera, but every time I turn the camera to Camille you can hear her doing it in the background. And now you'll also know why I rarely take videos....Lucy waits until I have no hands free to get into trouble. During this video she got into the girls' baby food. Stupid dog.

Lucy destroying the evidence... Another trick up Charlotte's sleeve...attempting to escape the bumbo seat. She's already made the tumble from the bouncy seat and now she's trying to free herself from the evil reign of the bumbo...and there are no straps! Anyone with ideas on how to keep her in this thing, or do I give it up??? It lasted all of one month... Camille was my innocent bystander once again. She was too busy making a call to care...

4 comments:

  1. Anna is also obsessed with making the raspberry sound. It's pretty much all she does right now. You need to get a play tray for the Bumbo. It prevents escapes and also gives them something to set their toys on while they're playing. Anna got one for Christmas. We actually are feeding her in the Bumbo right now until she outgrows it to avoid having to have one more piece of baby equipment in our house (i.e., the highchair).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Charlotte wants to sit up by herself. She says to heck with this seat confining her! These photos are just too cute. What do you mean - dumb dog - about Lucy? Pretty smart to get the baby food. And it's just starting. Wait until they intentionally throw it down to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good call Lindsey....we do have play trays for the bumbo...never thought about that. Guess I need to get them out of the closet! Wish I wasn't having technical difficulties and could get the video up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable!!!! Yep, the tray kept Hayden in for a little while and those awesome suction cup toys stick on it. He had one that spun like a ferris wheel and he'd go crazy playing with it. BUT I don't think he still wanted to stay in it long so it only like about a month with us too..Looks like Camille likes it though! ps- on the video, I learned the video had to be pretty short, like 25 sec. or less to upload on blogspot, so you might have to take short clips..or it could be user error for me:)

    ReplyDelete