Charlotte: 9 lb, 8 oz, 22 inches long
Camille: 9 lb, 2 oz, 22 inches long
They are really growing and doing very well! Both are smiling occasionally now too. And yesterday we are pretty sure Charlotte almost rolled over, but Travis had to grab her because she was about to roll off the activity mat and onto the tile, so whether she would have actually made it all the way over we don't know!
**Editing to add: I forgot to mention earlier, but when the pediatrician put Charlotte on the table, he looked up and said, "oh, we've got a little daddy clone here!" (Travis was with me at that appt. since they were getting their shots and I figured I'd need an extra hand to calm them down--I was right). Anyway, I thought of the two of them Charlotte maybe, kinda, slightly, just a little bit looked like me? (or my baby picture, at least). Instead, we get comments all the time about how Camille looks like a Hargrove, and also now we are getting comments that Charlotte looks like Travis. Really? I carry them nine months (well, technically eight months but it felt like much longer) and not even one has the courtesy to resemble me? Sigh. :)


It's so fun once they start smiling! I'm glad they're progressing so well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Allison! Did you notice they are wearing the pink bows you got them in the main picture?? Can't wait until they are a little bigger and can wear their onesies!
ReplyDelete