Worn out after a fun visit from Elizabeth and Darcy!
All Smiles!
P.S. Does sleeping from 11 pm to 4:45 am without so much as a peep count as "sleeping through the night"? 15 minutes shy of 6 hours? All of which I got to sleep in my own nice comfortable bed? I'm going with "yes". Whoo hoo! Keep it up girls!


Awesome for the sleeping! And meet little Trish (Charlotte) and little Travis (Camille)! OMG!! I can't wait to hold them!
ReplyDeleteDo they both have blue eyes? It's hard to tell from the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYeah, both still have blue eyes. Charlotte's are VERY blue like Travis...Camille's are not as bright, more like mine....and UPDATE on the sleeping situation: they went from 10:30 pm until 6:50 am last night!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on some rest! 10:30 until almost 7 is awesome. I hope they keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWe're ready for some Thanksgiving photos :)
ReplyDeleteMy sister-in-law has a ton on her camera and I just emailed her to see if she'd download them to share with me. As soon as I get them I will post here! Allison, are y'all still planning to come and visit next weekend??
ReplyDelete