Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Charlotte Rolled Over!!!

Yesterday, I had the girls in their cribs napping on their stomachs while I folded and hung their laundry in their room. I heard some movement in Charlotte's crib, looked over, and she was on her back, looking up at me a little surprised! I put her back on her stomach to see if she'd do it again but she just got really mad. Oh well, hopefully she's not a "one trick wonder" and she'll do it again soon and maybe I can catch it on camera! Not bad for 10 weeks old! (Camille loves being on her stomach and falls instantly asleep when I put her in that position, so I doubt she'll be struggling to roll anytime soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Anna rolled over 3 times in a row when she was just a few weeks old (from tummy to back), but hasn't done it at all since! She HATES tummy time though and starts whining almost instantly when we put her on her stomach (although this is an improvement from the screaming she used to do), so she hasn't really had much of a chance to practice!

    ReplyDelete