Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I guess I didn't knock on enough wood....

Everyone has asked how the pregnancy has been going and, up until today, the answer was "great, no complications" followed by a "knock on wood" that it stays that way...well, I had an appointment today and the good news is that the babies are still doing great. Excellent in fact. Baby A as of today is weighing 3 lb 13 oz and Baby B is 3 lb 14 oz....both over 90th percentile right now. That's almost eight pounds of baby in my belly, which might explain the bad news. I'm starting to dilate, which means the doctor has put me on bedrest. I'm not very dilated...0.7 cm....so not a huge deal and the doctor was not alarmed. This is apparently to be expected, but I was hoping to make it to at least 34 weeks with no problems. Hopefully the bedrest will do the trick and I can still make it to then, or longer. So far no contractions so that's good news. I go back to the doctor on Monday. Meanwhile, I'll just be laying around, so I welcome any and all book recommendations, movie suggestions, fun computer games, a particularly fascinating soap opera....

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't mailed those books, but my goal is to do it tomorrow! And I'll burn a few sermons onto some CDs too, so you'll have something to listen to as well.

    ReplyDelete