Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Defying Gravity

I had a great 32 week appointment. Somehow, my cervix is back to 3.8 cm and closed...there was no funneling seen at this appointment. The doctor said this is largely due to gravity, so the bedrest and staying off my feet is obviously working. This is a relief. The babies both looked great and are seriously squished in there...so squished that the ultrasound tech is having a very difficult time now even telling who is who....which has led me to deduce that they must be the same sex. Because if they were boy/girl, then you could always tell them apart, right? So now I'm wondering if we are talking two boys or two girls. I could still be wrong though but I kinda think they have to be the same gender if they are struggling this much to figure out who's baby a and who's baby b! All you can see on the screen these days is arms and legs galore. They had heartrates of 130 (this seems like a "boy" heartrate to me) and 150. They will not measure them until next week and if they are anywhere close to 5 lbs each I will do a happy dance (modified bedrest version, of course).

4 comments:

  1. Awesome news Trisha! Can't wait to find out what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the good news. I'm still hoping for a boy and girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must get out video camera and publish the bedrest happy dance next week!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete