Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Vacation Bible School!

 The girls got to participate in Vacation Bible School for the first time this year!  Technically, 3 year olds can only participate if they have a parent or grandparent volunteering at VBS...and Graham was!  They loved the experience, we have the music CD that has been going nonstop in our car, and they learned a LOT more than I ever thought they would/could!  The theme was "Kingdom Rock" and was all about "standing strong" for God.

Wearing our shirts!

 
Graham worked the snack room at VBS and picked the girls up...VBS gets out at 12:00 and I typically leave work around 1:00...so Graham took the girls to lunch every day (their choice!) and I met them there.

Finale on last day!

If you look close you can see Camille in this picture...she spotted me in the audience and unfortunately that meant that she pouted the whole time and didn't sing along to the songs :(


Camille still pouting a little in this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment