Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Things!

A couple new things that have happened lately!  We moved a month or so ago, and the girls have their own rooms (and are upstairs!).  They have loved having their own space, but I did find them like this a few nights ago...
 
 
Charlotte had apparently snuck her way into Camille's bed...and stole the covers!  It was sweet until about 2 am, when Camille woke up and discovered her sissy was with her, did NOT want her there, and cried until I removed a half-asleep and confused Charlotte!
 
Paps came into town and bought the girls a nice cedar swing set for the backyard!  He labored for DAYS while we were at work and the girls were at school to get it all up!  The girls love it!  Thank you Paps and LeLe!!
 
Playing with the boxes!

Whew, Paps!  That is a lot of pieces!



Not quite finished yet, but the girls tested it out and approve!

One of their favorite ways to swing!
At the Lions game

Haircuts!!  Camille barely even wanted a trim, but Charlotte wanted to go shorter!

This is from a while back but I found it on my phone, and it's too funny not to post!  I think Charlotte was pretty creative!  This is a wheely bug, on top of which she has placed her Sugar Bunny, and as a "leash" she is using Daddy's tie!
 




Camille with her first fish that she helped Tom Tom reel in!



1 comment:

  1. So much going on!!! Glad the move went well. Our girls have their own rooms (always have) and we recently asked them if they want to share? They both say NO WAY!! Their haircuts look great... I kinda dread the day when one or both come to me asking for a particular cut I'm not fond of!! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete