Nope, it's not what you think! This "new baby" comes in the form of a much anticipated boat! Travis is very excited to get to do some bay fishing when we are in Destin, and I like the idea that we can go for boat rides and to Crab Island! The girls really enjoyed it on our first test run. We are still waiting for the Bimini top (for some much needed shade!!) to get here.
![]() |
| Cousins are the best buds! |
![]() |
| Hiding. I can't see them, can you? |
![]() |
| Claire sandwiched in the middle! |
![]() |
| Travis School of Gymnastics |
![]() |
| Sweet Caitlin |
![]() |
| Look closely...Camille has Snow White tucked in beside her! |
![]() |
| Ice Cream! A super cute ice cream shop opened up right across the street from our condo! |













































How fun! I'm jealous! Maybe next time we're all there we can go for a cruise!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the girls are really comfy on the boat. Glad they like the new "baby!"
ReplyDelete