Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2012

At the beach with Mimi

We took a girls' trip to the beach with Mimi!  One night we attempted our own photo shoot!








We found this castle!  Someone obviously spent a lot of time working on it, and the girls loved it!



























Such a diva!



The girls' first experience at Build-a-Bear.  They picked out ballet outfits and ballet shoes for their bear and bunny.


Camille and "Bear"

Charlotte and "Bunny"




3 comments:

  1. These are so nice! I love the blue outfits. I know how crazy it can be to get my 2 kids to pose for anything. Usually my boys end up looking miserable! Ha! Sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Looks like the girls trip was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those photographs are just priceless - I bet it was just an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete