This summer has been sort of a whirlwind! And, in the midst of that, my camera has pretty much died. No matter how many times I replace the batteries, it only seems to want to turn on about half the time. And then when it does turn on, the shutter/lens thingy gets stuck. Probably too many beach trips and little hands grabbing it all the time, not to mention dropping it! Since my birthday is in a week, I plan on putting a huge lean on Travis for a new one (preferably a DSLR camera even though I have no idea how to use it). So anyway, this post is made up mostly of iphone photos and whatnot!
But here's what we've been up to this summer...
Charlotte has been making friends with this little guy... seriously, they seem to be BFFs! Tucker's in her "class" at school and the teachers tell us that they just laugh and laugh together. So sweet! Their teachers sent me this picture.
![]() |
![]() |
| The teachers sent this picture too! And he's an Auburn fan! |
![]() |
| AND, let's not forget the flowers he brought her one day to school! (He's smart and brought Camille some too!) |
We met up with the Mitchells and Darcy in Destin! Thank goodness for Darcy, she had a camera and took these pictures.
![]() |
| The princess shovel...the most prized possession! |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| We finally got the girls over their fear of the ocean (they love pool water but did not care for ocean waves!)...they seemed to enjoy "jumping" the waves! |
![]() |
| Clare |
And, it's now official, I am driving a minivan. And you know what? It is awesome! AWESOME, I tell you! One of the best things is the following...headphones and DVD player...the girls are fans!
This is an older picture but I found it on Travis's blackberry and had to share because this is the restaurant where we are most often found ... El Carrizo!
The girls have not been the world's greatest eaters lately. Not sure what is going on but dinner time has become sort of a pain! One day I leave the table at lunch to grab something in the other room, only to return and find the girls have abandoned their plates, and are instead hanging out under the table. Sigh.
| There's been a lot of this going on when they want you to be quiet and stop talking! |
We have been swimming at Graham and Tom Tom's a TON this summer. And it wears the girls out! Charlotte decided to rest on Graham's porch.
| Then Camille joined her. |
| Too close for comfort, sissy! |
Okay, and here is a very old picture from Christmas that I also found on Travis's phone, but wanted to include it because we never seem to have that many pictures of Mimi for some reason!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!














MINIVAN??? GOOD for you! I can only imagine how much easier it will make your life!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the camera! I have been begging for one for years - but no luck yet. :)
My boys are not eating dinner these days either!
Where is your place in Destin?
Hey Kerri, it is Sandpiper Cove. Right across the street from the Target on Hwy 98 on Gulf Shore Drive. They are those yellow 2-3 story buildings!
ReplyDelete