Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fourth of July



Fourth of July cookies!




Yummy!


We headed to Callaway Gardens for the 4th of July.  Girls loved the Butterfly Center!









Look closely...a huge butterfly whacked Travis in the head just after I took this picture!

Butterflies where EVERYWHERE!  It was just hard to catch them with my camera!



Waiting to see the FSU Flying Circus!


Waving our flags!
Ready for Robin Lake Beach at Callaway!

Of course they insisted we sit near a sand pile for them to play in!


All swimmed out!  Ready for the Bryan White concert, the paratroopers and the fireworks!




Dancing at the Bryan White concert!  I loved it, but no one else seemed to remember him from the 90s!

Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. I remember Bryan White! Rebecca Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, yes! Becky Lynn was the song he opened with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of you and the girls! SO pretty! I am wondering how it is that I have never been to Callaway on the 4th?? I bet it is a blast!
    One day, when I recover financially, let's go to the Callaway Spa & Resort for a girls retreat!!

    ReplyDelete