Since Travis doesn't follow this blog online (only reads it once it is printed), I can post a sneak peek of his Father's Day gift! I think it turned out really cute! Totally stole the idea from Pinterest, of course.
And for fun, here are all the "attempts." Charlotte was a total ham and Camille was basically ignoring me and I had to start bribing her with candy to get her to cooperate.
 |
| Her mouth is crammed full of chocolate here |
 |
| This post is brought to you by the letter D :) |
 |
| Still lots of chocolate in mouth at this point |
 |
| "Alright mom, I'm throwing this thing on the ground unless you give me more chocolate" |
I hope he likes it! On another note, has anyone else noticed that the 80's have come back in style? Tons of neon clothing, etc. is all the trend. All this to say that I've discovered my girls can totally rock a side ponytail! Rad, right?!
Great idea! He'll love it. I'm still working on some Father's Day ideas....
ReplyDeleteI saw this on pinterest -- but didn't have the guts to try it. I have good days and then really bad days with photographing the girls. I knew the only one I would be able to count on would be the baby! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! May have to do that one myself in a couple of years...
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!! I have used candy to accomplish many picture projects ha! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...The glorious 80s! I have noticed...the makeup scares me a little, but I like the neons, side ponies and BIG hair. :)
Um ... hilarious that Travis only reads the printed version. Also, can I please tell you how jealous I am of YOUR YARD!!!!!!! It's huge! And green! And you have space to run around and move! I love the idea - so cute.
ReplyDelete