Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Ladybug Girls


We have this book at the beach that the girls really enjoy, called Ladybug Girl Goes to the Beach.  Ladybug girl is a little girl all decked out in a ladybug costume, and she even has a dog that looks a little like Lucy (the dog in the book is a basset hound, but close enough!).  So, when I saw these ladybug bathing suits, I could not pass them up!






They would demand I build Snow White's castle, but then would destroy it before I even got the foundation down!  (Which is probably just as well, since I have no idea how I would go about actually building anything that resembles a real sand castle)




Camille kept running off, so I had to find something to keep her entertained...here she is walking on the "balance beam" (aka tire tracks in the sand)



Of course, there had to be a little fighting over sand shovels thrown in for good measure

Graham burying Camille's feet


We also made it to the swimming pool.  The girls still love to swim, which is good to know since their swim lessons start in May!


1...2...3...JUMP!




4 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Oh how I long for something that resembles summer. Where did you find those ladybug suits??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gymboree! All 3 of your "ladies" would look very cute in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! Your Ladybugs are adorable! I saw them playing xylophones today - LOL!!
    I can't wait to get to the beach this year. I am hoping my aunt gets a place for us again! (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a great trip! And I love the ladybug suits, too! :) Our girls were ladybugs for Halloween, and we did a ladybug-themed birthday party in January, too.

    We're starting swim lessons in June...I can't wait to see the girls have fun in the water.

    I don't think I have your email address...but thank you for the comment on my blog. That's a great question, as to when kiddos start to have "their own" things...one I don't know the answer to! HA! Our girls have their own baby dolls and their own bath towels, and they're very clear about that, but they share just about everything else.

    I wonder if that will eventually happen on its own? Or is that something we need to "encourage" in some way, at some point?

    I think I'll pose that question to our MoMs group. I'll let you know if I get any insight.

    Hope you have a great week with your little ladybugs! :)

    ReplyDelete