Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012

Coloring Easter eggs!  (You may have noticed that Charlotte is actually in panties in this picture...I again attempted some potty training with her, as I took off work Good Friday.  Right after this picture was snapped she let loose all over my kitchen chair.  Yeah, not a successful attempt once again!  She will tell me right after she goes, and will also tell me she needs a new diaper!  She just doesn't care about actually going in the potty!  Ugh, I need some intervention with this child!!)



The Easter Bunny came!



Charlotte had been telling her teachers at school that the Easter Bunny was going to bring her a "pink hula hoop."  Totally random!  But it was extra important that the Easter bunny remember this, and he did!!  She was very pleased!


Lucy checking out the goodies

Paps trying to hula hoop!  Actually, it is much harder than I remember!


This girl loves the Easter Bunny!






Our church had an Easter Egg Drop...easter eggs dropped from a helicopter!


The three amigos

Easter egg hunt at Graham and Tom Tom's house




Camille found the candy!

Yum!

LeLe helping Charlotte hunt for eggs!









Cupcakes!




Yummy!












Hope everyone had a great Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Just had to say, what beautiful pictures of your girls hunting eggs in their dresses!

    ReplyDelete