And now this year - they started out a little skeptical...
But warmed up after they realized that dear old Santa Claus is almost always carrying candy canes!
Santa also came to our neighborhood on a Fire Truck!
Then those neighbors with golf carts and four wheelers decorate their vehicles and do a parade. Travis and Charlotte just made it onto one of the "floats"...I love the neighborhood dog that took up half the flatbed truck!
Charlotte liked "Cramer" the dog too!


I have never seen "Cramer". He is huge.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun! I love the 'then' and 'now' shots with Santa. That dog is gigantic! Loved your Christmas Card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool that your neighborhood does that! The older they get the more they look alike to me. :) I love looking at all of the over the years Santa pictures - even the ones where my boys are crying, too!
ReplyDelete:)