Introducing: Alice in Wonderland and the Queen of Hearts!
Checking each other out...they both seemed to want to wear whatever their sister was wearing, until I took them to a full-length mirror to show them what their own outfit looked like!
We went to the Fall Festival at Claire's school on Friday night:
Baby Caitlin...
Claire as "Belle", or as Charlotte says "Beauty Beast!"
On Sunday, we went to the Harvest Festival at the girls' school:
The Queen of Hearts has got game!
On Monday (Halloween) we went trick or treating with Claire! We switched the girls' costumes up, and it just ended up confusing everybody, including myself!
The girls loved Claire's Tinkerbell sofa/bed...I could hardly get Camille out of it to go trick or treating! Aunt Kim says she knows what to get the girls for Christmas now!
In case you were wondering, Charlotte has a mouth full of candy. Imagine that!
It took a few houses to get the hang of it, but I heard a few "trick or treat" and "thank you" phrases uttered by the end! Funny thing, the power of candy! Claire even walked past a large dog, and she doesn't like dogs, to get to the candy bowl at one house!
Happy Halloween everyone! We are off to Disney World tomorrow and I know I'll have a million pictures to post when we return!


Looks like a super fun Halloween! So fun to have it spread over a long weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe girls looked adorable! I love that they switched costumes :) I hope you guys had a blast in Disney! Cannot wait to see the photos!
ReplyDelete