Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Conversations Heard Around Our Home...

While putting Charlotte's hair in pigtails, she cries out "ouch"
Me: oh, it doesn't hurt!
Charlotte: yes it does, mommy!

While watching TV
Camille: Tinkerbell? Tinkerbell? (while holding out tinkerbell DVD)
Me: (I put in the Tinkerbell DVD)
5 minutes later...
Camille: Alice in Wonderland? Alice in Wonderland? (while holding out the Alice in Wonderland DVD)
Me: Now you want to watch Alice?
Camille: Yeah
Me: But I just put in Tinkerbell
Camille: *screaming* ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!! ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!! (I put in the Alice in Wonderland DVD)
3 minutes later...
Camille: Swan Princess? Swan Princess? (while holding out the Swan Princess DVD)
You get the picture...

While eating a snack...
Me: Camille, do you want some yogurt?
Camille: Yeah
Me: Say, Yes please
Camille: Yeah
After 3 bites of yogurt...
Camille: Applesauce, Applesauce
Me: Now you want Applesauce?
Camille: Yeah
Me: Say Yes please
Camille: Yeah
After 4 bites of applesauce
Camille: YOGURT, YOGURT!!!!

While banging on the kitchen pantry door...
Charlotte: Vitamin! Vitamin!
Me: Charlotte, would you like a vitamin?
Charlotte: Yes mommy *unintelligible mumbo jumbo something or other* gummy vitamin!
Me: Here you go (handing over a Flintstone gummy vitamin)
Charlotte: thank you mommy
5 minutes later, banging on the pantry door
Charlotte: vitamin! Vitamin!
Me: Charlotte, you can only have ONE vitamin a day
Charlotte: (throws herself on floor and dissolves in tears (mostly fake)...peaks under her arm to see if it is working)

While playing with toys...
Charlotte: (sitting peacefully playing with a toy)
Camille: (snatches toy from Charlotte)
Charlotte: STOP IT, SISSY!
Camille: (glances at me to see if I noticed her theft of the toy)
Me: Camille, give your sister back her toy, she was playing with it first
Charlotte: LET ME HAVE IT!!
Camille: Nooooo (takes off running)

Saying goodnight...
Me: Goodnight girls, I love you
Camille: Love you
Charlotte: I love you (long pause) very much!

Ah, that makes it all worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. Camille says "Yeah" with the most syllables that I have ever heard! :) They are both so sweet.

    ReplyDelete