Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So that Charlotte won't get mad at me...

The girls' Mimi is concerned that Charlotte, in her later years, will get mad at dear ole' mom (me) for all the bad mood/crying pictures of her we have lately. She thinks I need to take some pictures of Charlotte in a good mood, because in Charlotte's defense, she is in a good mood a lot, she just hasn't been lately :) And since I'm now printing these blog posts into a book (anyone with a blog should do this, it's so cool, it's called Blog2Print and mine from birth to 6 months for the girls turned out awesome), I guess I need to get some good pictures of Charlotte. Today Charlotte has been ALL squeals of delight, and she's squealing in most of these pictures as well. So, Charlotte, when you are reading this 15 years from now, here you go, honey, smiley pics of you!






And Camille, it is probably a good day to skip the pictures of you anyway. Because you, sweet girl, have managed to contract something called "hand, foot, and mouth" disease. The church called me at 11 this morning to come retrieve you. You are covered from head to toe in a spotty red rash. Perhaps I should take pictures of THAT! But no, Mimi would probably advise that THAT would get me in trouble with YOU in later years, so I won't :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like she is singing a song! Go Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Charlotte just doesn't like to share the spotlight!! Poor Camille, I hope that doesn't bother her too much- maybe she hasn't noticed?

    ReplyDelete