The girls' cousin Claire, who loves ice cream and to "make cheese" with the camera! My bunny cakes...one was suppose to be pink but turned out a toxic purple instead! Camille eating her feet...her new favorite pasttime... Charlotte and Graham
Looks like y'all had a great Easter! I am impressed with your bunny cakes! And there's nothing but water in Anna's sippy cup either, but she has just now figured out that she can drink from it. At first, she just wanted to shake it, bang it, and chew on it. I'm sure your girls will catch on soon enough!
Looks like y'all had a great Easter! I am impressed with your bunny cakes! And there's nothing but water in Anna's sippy cup either, but she has just now figured out that she can drink from it. At first, she just wanted to shake it, bang it, and chew on it. I'm sure your girls will catch on soon enough!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Oh, I def. want to know where you got your blog made into a book.
ReplyDelete