I bought the same pumpkin onesie for Anna! Sorry about playing phone tag for 2 weeks. I'm going to try to call you again sometime this weekend. I'll check on the baby book too and let you know. Oh, and got the birth announcement--super-cute! Paul thinks Charlotte looks just like Jackie, but I'm not sure I see it!
I think Paul's the only one who thinks she looks like Jackie! I've mentioned it to everyone but no one else sees it either! Travis thinks she looks just like me, and I don't see that either! My friend Stephanie thinks she looks exactly like Travis....go figure! I do think Anna looks like Paul, although it seems like she has your eyes!
Camille seems to not mind her hat..mom said she seems more chill with everything though..? ps-Funny, I think in the last picture they actually kind of look alike- must be the hat:) I can't wait to see them in person! But can kind of see Jackie's eyes in Charlotte, now that it was mentioned..since Jackie and Wes have those prominent brown eyes.
They can't wait to meet their Aunt E either!! Oh, and both Charlotte and Camille have blue eyes...at least for now anyway. Will be interesting to see what they do. I can't get any good pictures though where they show up!
Charlotte isn't too fond of her hat!!!! Ha! Too Cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I just realized that the girls don't really look alike to me. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteMom--yeah, Charlotte waged war with the hat as soon as I put it on her...I need to figure out the "action" setting on my camera!
ReplyDeleteAlly--I don't think they look a thing alike...night and day really. Their personalities seem very different too, although I'm sure that can change!
I bought the same pumpkin onesie for Anna! Sorry about playing phone tag for 2 weeks. I'm going to try to call you again sometime this weekend. I'll check on the baby book too and let you know. Oh, and got the birth announcement--super-cute! Paul thinks Charlotte looks just like Jackie, but I'm not sure I see it!
ReplyDeleteI think Paul's the only one who thinks she looks like Jackie! I've mentioned it to everyone but no one else sees it either! Travis thinks she looks just like me, and I don't see that either! My friend Stephanie thinks she looks exactly like Travis....go figure! I do think Anna looks like Paul, although it seems like she has your eyes!
ReplyDeleteCamille seems to not mind her hat..mom said she seems more chill with everything though..? ps-Funny, I think in the last picture they actually kind of look alike- must be the hat:) I can't wait to see them in person! But can kind of see Jackie's eyes in Charlotte, now that it was mentioned..since Jackie and Wes have those prominent brown eyes.
ReplyDeleteThey can't wait to meet their Aunt E either!! Oh, and both Charlotte and Camille have blue eyes...at least for now anyway. Will be interesting to see what they do. I can't get any good pictures though where they show up!
ReplyDelete