Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Trip to the Beach



Lucy found that her back seat was a little short on space these days...but she luckily fits between the two car seats, and she also learned that the floorboard is a great place when she wants to stretch out!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see a photograph of the four of you. Beautiful! How was the drive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drive was actually not bad at all. On the way back they got fussy as it got close to feeding time and we were still about 20 min. away from our dinner stop, so I climbed back there and stuck bottles in their mouths, and they were ready to be unstrapped and burped just as we arrived to get sandwiches to go! It is hard to change a diaper in your lap, though, I've learned. I even pumped in the car...so I'd say it went well!

    ReplyDelete