I can tell they've grown in the past two weeks.. they look really sweet and active too! Give them kisses from me!
Love seeing them in action! When I see them, I realize how much Anna has grown!! E-mail me sometime soon (when you get a spare minute!) and let me know how it's going. Hope we can all get together soon!
So cool how they seem to love being up close to one another. I guess they had a lot of time to get to know eachother!
I can tell they've grown in the past two weeks.. they look really sweet and active too! Give them kisses from me!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing them in action! When I see them, I realize how much Anna has grown!! E-mail me sometime soon (when you get a spare minute!) and let me know how it's going. Hope we can all get together soon!
ReplyDeleteSo cool how they seem to love being up close to one another. I guess they had a lot of time to get to know eachother!
ReplyDelete