The girls are both riding without training wheels! This actually happened a while ago but I realized I haven't documented it here (or at least I think I haven't!). We actually took the training wheels off Charlotte's bike first and she was getting close but then lost interest. One day Camille just said she wanted to do it and off she went. My boss was getting rid of his daughter's barely used big kid bike and gave it to us! It's a nice bike from a local bike shop and Camille was so excited to get it! Now that Charlotte is riding without training wheels too we are looking for her a similar gently used nice bike. She is currently riding her smaller princess bike without training wheels but she can barely keep up with Camille because her bike is much smaller!
![]() |
| Camille is very excited about her big kid bike! |
![]() |
| Caroline loves her little hot rod :) I have a lot of videos of the girls riding but sadly they don't post well here. |





No comments:
Post a Comment