Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Super Bowl and more

 

I'd say Roscoe has adapted well!  Here he is asleep with his favorite member of the family.

Daddy's boy for sure



These two are the sweetest!


Just hanging out in the dirty clothes



I put him in his kennel so she could eat her snack in peace...and instead she goes and sits right by him and feeds him through the cage!

Getting ready for Valentine's day!
Cute little mailboxes where we can leave little love notes/candy

Aunt Bonnie sent some Mardi Gras gear!  Sadly we couldn't make it this year (Travis had a trial scheduled that came off the calendar at the last minute)

Mimi came to town for the weekend and brought her new dog, Sophie

Mimi got a "pet purse" for her new dog!  Hahaha

We are counting down!!!!
 
 
Travis and Wes went to Denver to see their favorite team, the Broncos, play in the playoffs.  They won, and went to the Super Bowl!!


Super Bowl night....Broncos win!
We also took this little survey I found on Facebook:

This was fun. Ask your kid, unprompted and spontaneously, these questions. See what they say. Post their name and age in their response.
Camille, age 6
1. What is something I always say to you? ...
No!
2. What makes me happy?
When we snuggle with you
3. What makes me sad?
When we don't clean up
4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickling us
5. What was I like as a child?
Happy
6. How old am I?
36
7. How tall am I?
6... I don't know!
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Snuggle with us
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Go shopping 😜
10. What am I really good at?
Making food
11. What is something I'm not good at?
Swimming
12. What do I do for a job?
You're a lawyer
13. What is my favorite food?
Spaghetti
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Playing games and eating



Charlotte, age 6
1. What is something I always say to you? ...
I love you smile emoticon
2. What makes me happy?
When we clean up
3. What makes me sad?
When we argue
4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickling us
5. What was I like as a child?
Nice
6. How old am I?
36
7. How tall am I?
I don't know?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Play with us
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Nothing just sit and nap 😂
10. What am I really good at?
Hugging us
11. What is something I'm not good at?
Tying shoes ? Lol
12. What do I do for a job?
Work
13. What is my favorite food?
Um, what is your favorite food?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Playing games

No comments:

Post a Comment