Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall is here!

Grandparents' Day at St. Luke!

This is Claire's grandmother "Mim"

This child will not take a nap unless it's a catnap in her carseat!

Yeah, I see you mom, and I'm wearing you down, aren't I?  Pick me upppppp!!

Cutest little Auburn fan!


Cotton Pickin' Fair!  First weekend in October every year, we are there!!

 

Hanging out at the soccer fields.


Dairy Queen for lunch after soccer again...this has become our Saturday routine!

We found a really cute pumpkin display outside of Fudrucker's (our usual Sunday after church lunch spot!)



 
Wearing the dress that her sisters and at least one cousin have worn before her!

The many many emotions of an Auburn fan!  This one is "YES!  We are Awesome!!"

Hmmm...are you SURE you want to do that?!

Wow we stink :(

Sweet girl at school.  Yay for friends with older Carolines that give us monogrammed hand me downs!


Leisurely bike ride after soccer

Lucy is still trucking along...

Getting my hair done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment